WWE, UFC AND IMPACT WRESTLING STREAMS THAT ARE BETTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE CAUSE WERE THE BEST IN THE WORLD

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Poll
Latest topics
Top posters
Restufeu_34

CMPUNKFAN1345

WWEFan1993

LegoWaffels

BigShowfan342

Smoke14

vx314

tristanharrell777

SEScoops

WWE

November 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Keywords
Affiliates
free forum

Share | 

Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Restufeu_34
admin

PostSubject: Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More   Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Arda Ocal (@arda_ocal) and Jimmy Korderas (@jimmykorderas) of #AftermathRadio on thescore.com and iTunes chat with former WWE Superstar and 10 time Tag Team Champion Billy Gunn (@RealBillyGunn). Highlights:

His wrestling career, what keeps his career going at the independent level (including this weekend where he will appear for www.CWIwrestling.com), also talking about his work ethic on the independent shows: “I still enjoy what I do. I love what I do because its probably the one thing that I am really good at. It’s hard to really give up. I still love seeing the people, I still love getting out in front of people, I still love seeing the fans, I still love what this business has to offer “

How he was never a fan of pro wrestling growing up and the business found him – taking about the Harris Brothers beating him up for 4 hours straight in the beginning of his training: “I never watched wrestling kid, never wanted to be a wrestler, never wanted to get in this business. I just fell into this business, and then again the tag team stuff that just fell in my lap. It was something that was so exciting to me.”

How far was he willing to go in that scenario as a performer with Billy and Chuck: “As far as I needed to, cause it was my job. People look at whole scenario different than I do. I look at it as it was my job, they came to me and Chuck and said were gonna go this direction.. I would have gone as far as needed.”

Comparisons of him to current WWE Superstar Dolph Ziggler – does he agree? Also on Dolph’s in ring skills as a performer for WWE now: “I think hes got great potential, and I think he’s one of there best talents WWE has. A little bit longer and he will be a big star, I think he is extremely talented.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Billy Gunn says why he keeps wrestling, Comparisons to Ziggler, More
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1